Socket Box Timer
OP-SBWF01 is a WiFi Socket Box Time Switch. Remotely programmable via the user’s home WiFi hub and a smartphone app. Via the app it can be programmed for a timed switching sequence on a 24 hour or 7 day basis. It controls a volt-free switch with a resistive rating of 16 amperes.
There is a manual override button on the device, or it can be manually overridden via the app, whether the user is in wifi range, or remotely if the smartphone has a data signal.
Additional WiFi switches can be added to the system – a standard WiFi router has capacity for up to 15 devices. Devices can be grouped, and work with either amazon Alexa or google home. Security is military grade A.E.S. encryption, with dynamic key allocation and an https encrypted channel.
- General Purpose Timeswitch
- Designed To Mount Directly Over A Single Pattress
- 24 Hour / 7 Day Programming
- Day Group Programming
- Timed On/Off
- Override On/Off Button
- 15 On/off Programmes Total
- Minimum Setting 1 Minute
- Countdown Function: Countdown On or Off
- 16 Amp Resistive, 4 Amp Inductive
- Volt Free Spdt Contacts
- Wlan 802.11 b/g/n
- Security: A.E.S. Dynamic Key
- Not Suitable For Discharge Or Led Lighting Without A Contactor