The Optimum Vibe – model OP-WFSTAT is a Wi-Fi & radio frequency battery-powered programmable room thermostat with touch-screen controls, providing four timed temperature periods every 24 hours. The transmitter (Tx) has a large blue backlit display and runs a pre-programmed user adjustable temperature profile. Users can just touch the up or down control icon at any time to manually adjust the current temperature setting. The Wi-Fi & radio frequency receiver (Rx) must be wall-mounted adjacent to the boiler, has auto-recognition open therm connections and volt-free switching; indicator l.e.d. lights showing power and load status and has a button for manual operation if required. The control set uses 2.4GHz Wi-Fi and the license-free 868MHz frequency and is pre-linked in the factory with a unique code.
The OP-WFSTAT can be controlled over your Wi-Fi connection when you are in the property, or externally over a 3G/4G data connection using the free Smart Life App on your IOS or Android phone.
- WiFi / RADIO FREQUENCY PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTAT
- iOS / ANDROID SMART PHONE APP
- EQUIPPED FOR WALL MOUNTING OR TABLE-TOP USE
- WALL-MOUNTED RECEIVER
- VOLT-FREE SWITCHING SUITABLE FOR COMBINATION BOILERS
- CLASS IV CONTROL, 2% SYSTEM EFFICIENCY CONTRIBUTION
- DIMENSIONS: Tx: 120 X 85 X 22.5 Rx: 85 x 85 x 25
- Rx CONNECTIONS: 7 X WIRE-PROTECT CAGE SCREW TERMINALS
- RESISTIVE LOAD: 10 AMPERES RESISTIVE @ 230V 50Hz
- POWER SUPPLY Tx: 2 x AAA ALKALINE Rx: 230V 50Hz
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: 5—35°C
- FROST PROTECTION SET TO OFF, OR USER ADJUSTABLE 5 – 15°c
- TEMPERATURE REGULATION SELECTABLE: ON/OFF ~ OPTIMISING ~ T.P.I.
- DIFFERENTIAL: +/- 0.5°C
- TIMING ACCURACY: (typically +/- 2.5 sec / day)
- PROGRAMME CAPACITY: 4 x USER ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE PERIODS
- DAY GROUPS 5 & 2: (WEEKDAY / WEEKEND)
- TEMPERATURE LEVELS: MEASURED, MAXIMUM, MINIMUM, DIFFERENTIAL, FROST PROTECTION.
- BACKLIGHT: AUTO or OFF.
- TEMPERATURE REGULATION MODE: ON/OFF ~ OPTIMISING ~ T.P.I.
Smart Life App
After December 2023 the C-Home Wi-Fi app will not be supported and customers are encouraged to switch to the new Smart Life app, which has a better user interface, improved performance, regular updates, better compatibility and continued support. Although the C-Home App will still work, customers should switch to the Smart Life App as soon as possible to avoid potential disruptions. The app is available on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Customers with questions or concerns can contact customer support.
IOS / Android App
The videos below show the pairing procedure using the C-Home App. These will be updated to show the Smart Life App soon.
Connecting to WiFi "Ez Mode"
Connecting to WiFi "AP Mode"
Before proceeding with either of these methods, please isolate the receiver from the mains supply for at least 10 seconds.
Power the receiver back on and then follow the guide.