Tower Trade inhibitor concentrate prevents scale, corrosion, hydrogen gassing, boiler noise and micro biological growth. For best results systems should be flushed with Tower Trade Cleanser prior to adding Tower Trade Inhibitor.
Each 0.5 litre container of Tower Trade Inhibitor Concentrate is usually sufficient for a standard domestic heating system up to 100 litres (approx 10 radiators). It is acceptable to add Tower Trade Inhibitor into the system and leave indefinitely.
- For use in hard water areas
- Removes iron, nickel and cobalt particles
- Saving energy by up to 6% per annum
- Consistent protection for the heating system
- Reduces carbon emissions
- Saves on maintenance costs
- Extending longevity of the system
- No extra operating cost
- Easy to install and clean
- Conveniently mounts into one 22mm pipe
- Horizontal or Vertical pipe mounting options
Electrolytic Scale Inhibitor
- WRAS Approved Product
- Maximum working pressure: 10 bar at 20°C
- Made in Great Britain
- Service life – up to 10 years
- Saves energy costs
- No chemicals or power needed
- Easily installed
- No moving parts
- No maintenance required
- 15mm Compression fittings
- Dimensions: 170mm x 26mm diameter
Tower Trade Cleanser Concentrate should be circulated around the system, at normal running temperature with all valves open for two hours. Thoroughly flush the system before refilling and adding Tower Trade Inhibitor.
Tower Trade Cleanser Concentrate should be circulated around the system, at normal running temperature, with all valves open, for a minimum of two hours or up to two weeks depending on the condition of the system, until satisfactory performance is obtained. Thoroughly flush the system before refilling and adding Tower Trade Inhibitor.
These chemical products are manufactured under a quality system accredited to ISO 9001 and an environmental management system accredited to ISO 14001.
Each 0.5 litre container of Tower Trade Cleanser Concentrate is usually sufficient for a standard domestic heating system up to 100 litres (approx 10 radiators).
NOT Suitable for PRIMATIC systems.