Colour changed to black at the request of Grundfos.
The APUMPHE is a high-efficiency permanent magnet canned-motor central heating pump, for circulation of the primary water in a domestic heating system. Equipped with a differential pressure controller, the APUMPHE (when in auto setting) continuously adjusts its power input according to system load, to match the pump power to the system requirement. Alternatively, if required the installer or user can set the pump on a constant speed setting, between Min—Max levels.
- Dimensions: 130 x 130 x 128mm
- Connection: 1.5” G1 (BSP) threaded flange
- 130mm Across Ports
- Output: Max. 6m head
- Max Flow Rate: 3.0 L³/ hour
- Power: Auto-adjusting, 5—45 Watts
- Noise level: < 43 dB(A)
- Max Flow Rate: 3 cubic Ltrs/hour
- ERP Compliant
- E.E.I. < 0 .20