Thermostatic valves are typically used for regulating the fluid flow to the radiators of central heating systems. They are provided with a regulating element which automatically controls the opening of the valve to keep the ambient temperature of the room where they are installed constant at the set value.
The number on the valve corresponds to a specific air temperature (3 = Approximately 20°C). Once you have selected a number, the thermostatic valve will maintain this temperature. This prevents unwanted temperature rises and achieves considerable energy savings. The quality is up to the requirement of EN215 and BS7556 standards.
The TRV4PACKDO Pack includes a manual lockshield valve with an integrated drain-off valve, allowing for the convenient removal of water from the system and enabling the balancing of individual radiators to achieve optimal heat distribution. It is recommended that all installation and maintenance work be carried out by a professional.
LS1CHDO Lockshield Spec:
- Bidirectional Flow (Either direction through the body)
- 15mm compression fittings
- Supplied with 1/2″ BSP Tailpiece
- Complete with a drain-off port
- Supplied with witches hat for lockshield applications
- Robust high-quality chrome finish with chrome knob
- Dual Function, can be used as lockshield or wheel head
TRV4 Thermostatic Radiator Valve Spec:
- Fully reversible
- For flow or return
- Vertical or horizontal head
- Range 7°C to 28°C
- Easy fit to suit 10-15mm
- Liquid sensor
- Chrome plate Actuator & body
- Frost protection setting
- Standard 1/2” tail
- Maximum working pressure 10 bar