The OP-TS371.1 is a digital 24-hour /7 day time switch. Programmable for either 24 hour or 7 day operation. The timer is suitable for surface, panel and din-rail mounting. The timer controls a volt-free changeover switch, with a resistive rating of 16 Amperes.
- Dimensions 105 x 72 x 55
- Connections 5 x wire-protect screw terminals
- Weight 160g
- Power consumption 1VA @ 230V 50hz
- Resistive load 16 amperes
- Inductive load 4 amperes (cos ø 0.6)
- Minimum load 100MA @ 20V AC/DC
- Running reserve: 2 months + @ 20°C
- Temperature rating -20T45
- Accuracy +/- 2.5 sec / day
- Minimum switching 1 minute
- 24 On/Off programmes
- Manual override fix on / timed / fix off / Random/ Countdown
If the Random switching feature is enabled it will cause the timer to switch on/off +/- 28 minutes around the set time.
E.g. The random setting time is: 8:00-9:00, the “ON” time could be any time within 7:32-8:28 and “OFF” time could be any time between 8:32-9:28