Thermostatic valves are typically used for regulating the fluid flow to the radiators of central heating systems. They are provided with a regulating element which automatically controls the opening of the valve to keep the ambient temperature of the room where they are installed constant at the set value.
The number on the valve corresponds to a specific air temperature. Once you have selected a number, the thermostatic valve will maintain this temperature. This prevents unwanted temperature rises and achieves considerable energy savings. The quality is up to the requirement of EN215 and BS7556 standard.
The LS1ST manual radiator valve is suitable for use in fully pumped systems up to 10 bar static pressure.
TRV2STCH Thermostatic Radiator Valve Spec:
- Fully reversible
- For flow or return
- Range 8°C to 32°C
- Easy fit to suit 10-15mm
- Liquid sensor
- Chrome plate Valve body & TRV head
- Frost protection setting
- Standard 1/2” tail
- Maximum working pressure 10 bar
LS1STCH Lockshield Spec:
- 15mm compression fittings
- Supplied with 1/2″ BSP Tailpiece
- Supplied with witches hat for lockshield applications
- Robust high quality chrome finish with chrome knob
- Dual Function, can be used as lockshield or wheel head